Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Third Season Blu-ray

The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Third Season

The vampire brothers Damon and Stefan Salvatore, eternal adolescents, having been leading 'normal' lives, hiding their bloodthirsty condition, for centuries, moving on before their non-aging is noticed. They are back in the Virginia town where they became vampires, as high school students. Stefan is noble, denying himself blood to avoid killing, and tries to control his evil brother Damon. Stefan falls in love with schoolgirl Elena, whose best friend is a witch, like her grandma.

 This show is quickly becoming one of my favorites on TV..It's probably one of the shows I look most forward to watching.I love how each episode ends in a cliffhanger, which keeps you waiting for the next episode. I also like the fact even though this show is in its third season it still has a great story line. The show always keeps me guessing with all its twists and turns.. At any rate, I strongly recommend this series to anyone looking for excellent drama, romance, action and even a little humor..I will definitely continue watching this show until its time is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment